A rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is an invasive plastic surgical procedure that requires you to think thoroughly and be completely sure you are ready for this kind of cosmetic enhancement. Here at our Cleveland plastic surgery practice, Dr. Totonchi will help you determine if you need a rhinoplasty in Cleveland.
Making Your Nose More Attractive
Plastic surgical procedures are a way to enhance a certain feature in the body and make it look more attractive. With rhinoplasty, achieving the nose you desire is possible. You can benefit from nose surgery if:
- Your nose is too little or too big as compared to your other facial features.
- You want to reshape the tip or the bridge of your nose to make it more pleasing to the eyes.
- The space between your nostrils is either too wide or narrow.
- You want to improve the angle between your nose and your upper lip.
- You have bumps in the bridge of your nose that you want it to become smoother and straighter.
Treating Congenital Defects
Some people are born with a deviated septum or any other physical problem to the nose. Others have suffered a bad injury to the nose that result to difficulty in breathing. In this case, a rhinoplasty does not only act as a cosmetic procedure by improving the appearance of the nose, but it is also a surgery that helps alleviate breathing problems and restore an individual’s normal nasal functioning. If you are experiencing any of these, a rhinoplasty can help improve your lifestyle and help you enjoy a normal life.
Of course, an individual is always likely to enjoy the results of plastic surgery if he or she has realistic expectations about the procedure.
Rhinoplasty in Cleveland, OH
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Totonchi to know if you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty. Call us at (216) 778-2262 to book an appointment today. We look forward to hearing from you!